As Managing Partner of Wegner CPAs and Partner in Charge of in their Washington DC office, Glenn has more than twenty-five years’ experience performing financial statement audits and tax consultation for non-profit organizations. In addition to performing audits, Glenn regularly provides management consulting to organizations on topics such as executive compensation, budgeting, investment policies, and internal control systems. Glenn’s diverse non-profit client base allows him to not only communicate ideas to clients in a particular industry, but to share systems, operations and successes of his clients from a variety of business settings and industries.
Glenn is dedicated to helping clients implement control systems and strategies that protect the organization, its people and its assets, preventing problems in the future. In his career, Glenn has gained extensive experience providing specialized services to non-profit clients, including:
- Value-added financial services such as cash projection models, establishing investment and financial policies, internal control systems and accounting system development for start-up non-profit organizations
- Fraud analysis and investigations
- Human resource and employee selection services
- Client representation during Internal Revenue Service audits
- Identifying strategies for clients to reduce the cost of annual audits
- Assisting clients in developing strategies to expend organization membership bas